Welcome to the WCG Blog
Over the years we get some of the same questions posed to us time and again. We love the conversations so keep the calls and emails coming. In the meantime, check back here periodically as we hope to answer questions you may have and give you pause for thought on new topics.
Here are some of the topics we’ll be covering in the coming weeks:
- Process, process, process – How to get your branding work done…right!…the first time!
- Brand Architecture – Huh?
- Nomenclature Systems – What is yours and how did you get it?
- Decision Making – new brand? brand extension? sub-brand? descriptor?
- Current Usage Words vs. Made-Up Words – Which way should you go?
- How does a University get a D+?
- True value of a branding agency.
- A naming firm or a branding agency?
- Is bigger always better? Not when it comes to a business partner!
- Logo’s – When to take another look
- Case Study – Outdoors with Joey Mines
- Websites – Then and Now
- Case Study – LSI
- When a Branding Agency can be so much more.
- Case Study – Berkeley Builders
- Words on the Street – How’d they do?